IonCleanse® by AMD

Detoxification and Relaxation Therapy

Dragonfly logo

IonCleanse® by AMD footbath provides a relaxing, full-body detoxification. The results may include:

  • Better, deeper sleep
  • A greater sense of calm
  • Reduced brain fog
  • Improved general wellness

The proprietary and patented technology results in only biocompatible electrical frequencies entering the water. This elicits a relaxation response. Concurrently, these frequencies create an ionic field that cleanses and purifies the body through the power of ions.

There are no harmful side-effects, and the process is painless, non-invasive and completely safe.

 Office Hours

  • 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
  • 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
  • Closed For Lunch:
    1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
  •  - By appointment only
Established patients may call or book online. New patients need to call the office for an appointment.
Toxins in the body

Toxins are harmful to your body. While your body has systems in place to address toxicity — the liver, lungs, kidneys, colon and lymphatic system — exposure to toxins in our environment is at historic highs and evidence suggests our bodies cannot handle the toxins on their own.

Toxins affect the whole body:

  • Heart/circulatory system - causing high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat
  • Blood vessels - causing abnormal bleeding into the skin, joints, elsewhere
  • Reproductive system - affecting hormones, fertility
  • Immune system - increasing tendency to allergies and infections
  • Skeletal system - causing chronic swelling and stiffness
  • Brain and nervous system - causing headaches, "brain fog," depression, irritability, hyperactivity, fatigue
  • Muscular system - causing twitches, muscle pain and weakness
  • Endoctrine system - contributing to illness such as diabetes, thyroid disease

During a session, the water in the footbath changes color. We estimate about 70% of what you see in the tub comes from the user, with the other 30% from neutralized material from the water source.

While people can and do detox through their feet, the main detox benefit happens after the cleanse through your body's normal detox pathways.

At Dragonfly Wellness Center, the IonCleanse® by AMD can be scheduled as an independent session or combined with other services to promote overall wellness.

IonCleanse footbath